Go Forward Boldly
Greater Control, Mobility, and Predictability
DescePro is an innovative technology enabling surgeons to streamline DMEK surgeries. Using DescePro, surgeons control the donor corneal tissue unlike every before, reducing tissue manipulation needed during the procedure, saving considerable time, and producing consistent results.
- Optimizes the natural tissue-handling characteristics
- Rapid, predictable graft unscrolling utilizing fluidics
- Engineered instrumentation enhances surgeon control with predictable graft orientation and placement
Control. Confidence. Predictability.
Innovative Tissue Processing
DescePro innovation starts at the beginning, allowing utilization of an advanced, endothelial-in, tri-folded graft to capitalize on the tissue's natural unfolding characteristics and controlled response to fluidics. KeraLink's "I" and "II" orientation markings on the graft provide correct orientation confirmation for placement.
The DescePro DMEK system is designed with the surgeon - and patient - in mind.
- System allows for surgeon preference of trephination and insertion technique.
- The ergonomically optimized instrumentation offers intuitive ease of use and tactile feedback.
- For difficult cases, DescePro's fluidic control and tissue-grasping forceps provide an effective solution.